Over the next few days, I’m going to share with you a system that will PACK your calendar with A-list prospects, and produce a slew of sales.
What you’re about to discover is rock-solid proven; in fact, I’m basing this mini-course on a gargantuan success a client of mine had two-weeks ago. So let’s start with that client’s case study.
Bill and his partners had a problem. They had a seminar coming up in August with very few attendees signed up. The event was expensive with a reasonably complicated area exclusive licensing deal attached to it.
Before you think, “I don’t do seminars so this doesn’t apply to me,” understand that the system I’m going to teach you works regardless of what you’re selling.
Okay, back to our regularly scheduled programming.
Since the seminar was right around the corner, doing a complicated direct mail campaign wasn’t feasible. Bill asked me what he thought he should do to put “butts in seats.” I told him he should put on a live online event. Note that this is NOT the same as a webinar. I’ll explain precisely what an “online event” is in this course.
We had one-week to pull this together. This meant emails promoting the event needed to be written, a registration page needed to be created, joint venture partners had to be brought on board, the script for the online event required to be written, and, of course, we need to conduct the event.
Our goal wasn’t to sell seats to the event, but rather to set up phone consultations where the seminar would be sold. Remember, this was a sophisticated proposition we were selling.
Here are the results:
- Following the system you’re going to learn, we more than doubled the number of registrations for the live online event, than my client typically averages for a webinar. Total number of registrants: 383
- Our show-up rate was a whopping 65 %. (That number is off the crazy-good.) Total number of attendees: 251
- Eleven attendees registered for the seminar immediately after the event. (Keep in mind that our goal was to book consultations.)
- All 40 slots for consultations calls were booked immediately after the event. (My client had to open up more time slots.)
- I’m not at liberty to give you the total results from the consultation calls. However, I can tell you that the day after the event, my client did nine calls and closed seven of them.
In my clients’ words:
Kick butt, make mucho DEEnero!