One of the most sophisticated forms of selling is through providing information first. It positions you as the authority and expert. It pre-sells your prospect on your offer. And, quality information acts as an incredible lead generation tool.
Your free information can take many forms but the best vehicle is with an automated webinar. Period. Over and out. Here’s why:
- A webinar can be completely automated putting sales on autopilot.
- With a webinar, people can see and hear you and thus, get to know you, like you, and trust you.
- Video, which is what an automated webinar essentially is, is the preferred form of media for the vast majority of your prospects.
- Your webinar makes a great lead generation magnet. (You can drive people to it with both online and offline media.)
- You use a webinar to close sales.
- You can use a webinar as an appointment generator.
- You can use a webinar turn unconverted leads into customers, clients or patients with a click of a button.
- You can take your webinar and turn it into a platform sales presentation with a couple of tweaks.
- A webinar sets you apart from your competition because it is a unique type of marketing they aren’t using.\
- A well-designed webinar converts prospects into appointments or sales like crazy.
Of course, the key making a webinar work for you is the design of the presentation itself. There is an art and science to creating a webinar that sells.
This Friday, May 4th at Noon, ET. I will be going over the fundamentals of creating high-converting webinars. I’ll be covering how to design a webinar that closes the sale or acts as an appointment generator. You can reserve your spot by going here:
In case you’re wondering, I will be selling my webinar system during the training. The fact is, if you really want to create a webinar that sells, you NEED my system. But, as always, I will be delivering superior information.
If you’re interested in generating more leads and converting them into customers, clients or patients, reserve your spot right now.
Kick butt, make mucho DEEnero!
Dave “Webinars That Sell” Dee
P.S. There is a strict limit to how many people can be on this webinar and odds are, will reach capacity. Register now so you don’t get locked out.